Users wishing to access the library on a day-to-day basis may pay an entry fee of 20 baht per day. The entry fee covers as many entries at as many branches as required in the course of the day stamped on the coupon. Borrowing books is not permitted under this class of membership.
Applying for One Day Membership:
TU Alumni must present a member club/association card of Thammasat University without paying an entry fee of 20 baht (One Day Membership fee). For borrowing books, please apply for Associate Membership.
Applying for Associate Membership:
1. To request external membership, contact the library through LINE: @tulibrary or by email: email@example.com
2. A link will be sent to an online application form.
3. Fill in the form and attach (upload) proof of membership application.
4. Pay membership fee of 4,000 THB/year and insurance of 2,000 THB by QR Code. Send payment receipt to LINE: @tulibrary or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. TULib staff will be pleased to recommend how to download the TULIB application (app) and benefit from library privileges.
External users who have applied for Associate Membership reserve the following borrowing privileges.
|No. of items||No. of days||Renewals allowed||Holds allowed|
Note: Not more than 2 English books.
Every Library Member may extend their borrowing period as many times as needed by accessing the Library Catalog website.
Library Members may not renew an item for which another Library Member has placed a request. Once a hold has been placed, the system will automatically prevent the item from being renewed.
Library Members may not renew items if they have outstanding overdue charges on their account. If they are unable to settle your outstanding fees but must renew an item, they may speak to a librarian who can make a one-time exception on their behalf. This one-time exemption will be recorded in the system.
If a patron is unable to renew an item themselves, please contact a library staff at the counter.
Library members may place hold on item(s) when the online catalog shows the status of the item as “Checked Out”.
There is no borrowing fees at TU Libraries, But the overdue charges is applied in case your borrowing material(s) is overdue.
|Type of Material||Overdue Charges|
|General books, theses, documents, and accompanying materials||5 baht/day|
|Reserved books and special accompaniments||10 baht/day|
Copyright © 2019 Thammasat University Library